We just got back from Lake Powell Tuesday night. We had a lot of fun but are glad to be home sleeping in our own bed that we know can't deflate. I do miss sleeping under the stars that were absolutely gorgeous. Tom was amazing at skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding and surfing. The boys even caught some fish which the kids thought was cool. I thought it was hot but I guess that is from being pregnant. A tip for those who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, a maternity swimsuit would be a good investment. It is very uncomfortable wearing a suit that is too tight. I am getting excited to go to the sand dunes next week. It seems like forever since we went last time.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
DUH!
Got any pictures? and you don't really need a maternity swimsuit just get a bikinni (Becky could probably borrow you one) and let your belly hang out!!! J.K.
Post a Comment